Standard Rug Workshop
Are you ready for a Tufter-rrific time?
In this 4-hour workshop, you will learn to use the tufting gun and make a customized rug to call your own.
We'll take you through the basics of operating the gun. Within minutes, you'll be able to create rows of stitches on the one end to see fluffy tufts of yarn blossom on the flipside; slowly hand making your own personalized rug - one tuft at a time.
What you'll learn:
- Introduction to the AK-I cut pile machine
- Learn to transfer your design/drawing onto the 70x70cm primary fabric
- Pick up the ABCs of using the tufting gun; like how to maneuver the gun, insert the yarn, and some basic tufting rules
- Free selection from more than 50 colours of yarn
- Slow make your rug and see your design come to live; tuft by tuft
Finally, leave it to us to do up the finishing touches of the rug for you by applying on the final backing as well as tidy up the loose ends.
All you gotta do is just sit back and await the arrival of your rug on your doorstep in 2-4 weeks.
*Workshop price is catered to per pax; 1 person to a rug.
What should I bring to class: Come with excitement to have fun! We'll send you an email with all the needed information prior to your session.
Ready? Let's take you on a magic carpet ride! BOOK NOW.
If you experience any issues with booking, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.