Mirror Tufting Workshop
Mirror, mirror on the wall....
In this 4-hour workshop, you will learn to use the tufting gun and make a customized mirror rug design.
We'll take you through the basics of operating the gun. Within minutes, you'll be able to create rows of stitches on the one end to see fluffy tufts of yarn blossom on the flipside; slowly hand making your own customized-design mirror - one tuft at a time.
What you'll learn:
- Introduction to the AK-I cut pile machine
- Learn to transfer your design/drawing onto the 70x70cm primary fabric
- Incorporate your design with a 30x30cm mirror
- Pick up the ABCs of using the tufting gun; like how to maneuver the gun, insert the yarn, and some basic tufting rules
- Free selection from more than 50 colours of yarn
- Slow make your mirror rug and see your design come to live; tuft by tuft
Finally, leave it to us to do up the finishing touches of the mirror rug for you by applying on the final backing as well as tidy up the loose ends.
All you gotta do is just sit back and await the arrival of your mirror rug on your doorstep in 2-4 weeks.
*Workshop price is catered to per pax; 1 person to a rug.
What should I bring to class: Come with excitement to have fun! We'll send you an email with all the needed information prior to your session.
Look in the mirror, Smile~ time to check yourself out! BOOK NOW.
If you experience any issues with booking, please reach us at email@example.com.